Just in case you heard...

Dear friends: Having some weather problems here right now...just in case
you hear about a tornado in Hills, so far we' re doing fine. Will let
you know if problems happen but we deal with this weather here in Iowa
every spring so... looks like some minor damage just north of us in Iowa
City...roof of Menards collapsed, semi overturned, a couple of people
injured. People on the edge of our little town can see the action in
Iowa City but so far nothing here actually touched down in Hills. Talk
to you guys later.

Hills, IA  zone 5

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com