From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 9:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Just in case you heard...

Dear friends: Having some weather problems here right now...just in case you
hear about a tornado in Hills, so far we' re doing fine. Will let you know
if problems happen but we deal with this weather here in Iowa every spring
so... looks like some minor damage just north of us in Iowa City...roof of
Menards collapsed, semi overturned, a couple of people injured. People on
the edge of our little town can see the action in Iowa City but so far
nothing here actually touched down in Hills. Talk to you guys later.

Hills, IA  zone 5

Work for the Lord:  the pay isn't much but the retirement is out of this

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com