RE: Just in case you heard...

So glad you and your family are fine.... really a sad
time (not that any time is good) for those effected to
loose everything.

and the same to you :)

"It is time like these that you get to understand how
truly full of
blessings life is...

BTW, for those of you of like mind: Peace to all of
you on this most
holy of solemn days, Good Friday, as we wait for the
passion of our
Lord
to end and for the anticipation of his resurrection
soon to come. May
your Easter be filled with all the blessings of our
great and loving
God."

Donna