RE: blue jay bathing lesson

Since I don't have wild cats here, (this is a dog
neighborhood), at a craft fair I bought an upside pot
/saucer in terra cotta that was cutsy painted just for
this.

But honestly, my birds use the stream and waterfall to
get a drink and bath daily.

But it must be spring here..... seen my large frog
yesterday!

Hoping for good weather tomorrow.... need to get back
to the garden as everything is coming up including the
weeds.

Donna

--- "raider843@earthlink.net"