Plants here!

Although many of my plants have been filtering in for the past few months,
the brunt of my inventory arrived in Chicago yesterday.  I rented a 5x8
trailer from UHaul and drove up, loaded up the plants, and then drove back
and got back to Champaign-Urbana at 4am.

I was proud of my ingenuity -- I built a frame out of 1.25" PVC and
rested three 4x8 wooden shelves on it, essentially allowing me to store
80 flats of plants and some gallons in a 5x8 trailer.

I have pics if anyone wants to see them.

Chris (who's excited and is going outside to move stuff around)

P.S.  The plants look awesome!