musa acuminata ??

For who knows what reason, I bought a Musa Acuminata
'Dwarf Cavendish'. Impluse buying after having a few
days of warmth between rain storms.

So who knows about this plant/tree/what ever it is?

I headed to the plant store for my annuals today after
all the chore shopping was done. (It was the first day
off after working 13 days of 12-16 hour days- UCK!) I
was very disappointed. Lotsa common stuff, but not
much else. Seems they have gone to 'planters' instead
of plants.  Actually they have priced them right,
being cheaper to buy it all made up than just buying
the plants themselves. They started doing this last
year on a small scale, but this time it was very
overwhelming.

In addition what they were featuring was trade gallon
size pots of various plants (like sweet potato vines,
tri-color something like a ivy, and other
filler/trailing plants) for 2.50 each.... and were
also selling the small flat size (read plugs) of the
same plants for 2.29 each.... hum thought that was all
very interesting. (yes Kitty, I tipped one to see if
they were also plugs, but three plants per pot all
nicely grown on)

Did get the loosely termed greenhouse up, so what I
did buy has been stached there. Still have room for
about a dozen or more flats, so might start some seeds
tomorrow.

Donna- gosh, I hope this makes sense, I am really
tired now!