From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 9:06 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Just in case you heard...

So glad you and your family are fine.... really a sad time (not that any
time is good) for those effected to loose everything.

and the same to you :)

"It is time like these that you get to understand how truly full of
blessings life is...

BTW, for those of you of like mind: Peace to all of you on this most holy of
solemn days, Good Friday, as we wait for the passion of our Lord to end and
for the anticipation of his resurrection soon to come. May your Easter be
filled with all the blessings of our great and loving God."

Donna

-----<br>To