Re: musa acuminata ??

So sorry to hear of you knee injury. This is not the
year for it as it sounds like you have to get ready
for tours. <sigh>

I would definately get another opinion and soon.  You
may do more damage by waiting till after the tours or
even while getting the flower beds in order.  Remember
there is always next year- cancel now!

I don't recall ever seeing a yellow magnolia off the
top of my head?  Too bad you are not a picture taker-
cause you know I would be asking to see it.