Re: Picture of trailer

> Chris, you purchased these in the containers shown in the photo?   I have
> never had thoughts of hijacking but then I have never veiwed a trailer
> of plants.

Yup!  For many of the plants I've been buying them smaller and growing
them on, but since I didn't have previous inventory to fall back on I
also purchased from a supplier that well-established, pre-potted plants
that were ready for sale.

I've always been really impressed with their selection and quality of
plants -- this isn't Wal-Mart or Home Depot inventory.

Most of their stuff goes to retail nurseries in the Chicagoland area
and their prices are a little higher for me, but then again I don't have
to spend time repotting and growing them on, and I can buy them in smaller
quantities than most wholesalers.

I don't plant to just be a middle-man forever though -- I view this
purchase from them as a one-time deal because I needed inventory fast.
I'm sure I'll buy from them again, but not nearly as much stuff!  :)

So what kind of mask do you wear when you're out committing your crimes?