From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 6:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] spring arrives

In a message dated 4/14/2006 5:41:04 PM Central Standard Time,
chris@widom-assoc.com writes:
the much more reasonably priced tapes I ordered over the internet
Chris, Would love to know your source of P-touch tape on the net. Since
Kitty
put me on to this method I have gone thru quite a bit of Staples product.
Good luck on keeping ahead of the chores! Your garden pictures have always
been gorgeous. Kathy