From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Chris Petersen
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:30 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] spring arrives

Bonnie,

Thanks for your remarks. Someday I'll get around to posting more up to date
photos! Just trying to keep my head above water these days!  I'm glad I'm
not saying that literally like some of you have experienced!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com