From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:27 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Coyote pix

I'm with Zem on them staying away from your lambs!  They have a hungry look
to them, but then coyotes always look that way to me, even if they are
beautiful in their own way.  Did you have your camera with you on the walk,
or did you see them after that?  Do you ever carry anything for protection
when you go for a hike?

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)