Re: musa acuminata ?? NOW Knee Injury

Andrea, thanks for your concern.   I am not walking miles each day nor taking
my weight lifting class but I am doing everything else including working in
the greenhouse.   I have no time to waste on my garden as I have first tour in
May & the big one in Jun   followed by one in July & Aug.   I am okay as long
as I am moving but not moving as fast and must think where I am steping next
with no quick turns or stepping on uneven surfaces or I will go down.
     We are in a storm at the present so think I better signoff & unplug my