From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:45 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more tornadoes!

May as well see a silver lining, Kitty.
    Just some times I have to take off my dark glasses to see them.
All the lightening this morning is adding nitrogen to the warm rain that is
falling. Garden is really popping this past week with all the rain. Can't
get in to weed the garden, but too busy packing and shipping to get out
there anyway.....
    I do get to walk in the garden each day... several times.. with visitors
who come to see the gardens and talk plants... almost never tire of that
one...
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com