To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] musa acuminata ??

In a message dated 4/17/06 8:20:51 PM, pulis@mindspring.com writes:

They're probably worried that you're not a spring chicken.  What did they
tell you about recup time?

I'm keeping fingers crossed that this year's Supartz injections

He said if I were working I would be off 4 wks and that would mean no
gardening for 4 wks. I though that was excessive.
What's Supartz? Is your knee stable? Do you have glide to your stride?
Ceres