To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more tornadoes!

May as well see a silver lining, Kitty.
Just some times I have to take off my dark glasses to see them.
All the lightening this morning is adding nitrogen to the warm rain that is falling. Garden is really popping this past week with all the rain. Can't get in to weed the garden, but too busy packing and shipping to get out there anyway.....
I do get to walk in the garden each day... several times.. with visitors who come to see the gardens and talk plants... almost never tire of that one...
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

So there is a silver lining in those clouds, eh Gene?
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@otherside.com>