Re: more tornadoes!

I know the feeling of missing it due to being busy.

also seems that things are out of sync here again. Way
too much growing/blooming at the same time. Probably
cause of this heat wave that came quick and lasted.
Even the darn dandolines are blooming already!

A neighborhood nursery is having a sale on geraniums,
and I usually use a few here and there... so while I
was there I checked out what else they had...

Seems they have plenty of the Pixie coneflower but
geesh... at 24.99 a plant, it stayed there! Granted
they were larger plants in what appeared to be a 2
gallon trade size.... but ....

Donna