Re: more tornadoes!

> Seems they have plenty of the Pixie coneflower but
> geesh... at 24.99 a plant, it stayed there! Granted
> they were larger plants in what appeared to be a 2
> gallon trade size.... but ....

Coneflowers have gone nuts this year.  It seems almost impossible to get
some of the newer cultivars.  I ordered stuff last fall and now everyone
says they're on backorder.

I guess the prices are reflecting the extra demand and low supply.

I'm mostly ticked that some suppliers didn't tell me until too late.

Chris