Re: blue jay bathing lesson

look at all that room you have! I am jealous. :) Sorry
about the damage, but glad to hear there wasn't any
injuries.

I get doves nesting yearly.  They will be back as long
as that hanging planter is there. Mine are now used to
me, so they do allow me to continue to water the
flowers even with the babies in there. I used to loose
my plants till we worked out this arrangement! BTW
mine seem to nest all the way thru the end of July,
having three babies at a time. Thankfully, some decide
to move on or I would be over run with the darn things
by now.

Donna