Re: garden question

Thanks so much, Chris.  I have forwarded this to her.  It should be
very useful

In a message dated 04/20/2006 2:04:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lindsey@mallorn.com writes:

Hi Auralie,

   I'm catching up on old messages and saw this.

   What constitutes a groundcover to her?  If 2' is OK, Comptonia
   peregrina is a great plant and fixes nitrogen to boot.

   Other options include the ubiquitous Vinca.  There are a LOT of
   choices:

      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0001
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0002
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0004
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0005
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0006
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0007
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0008
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0009
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0010
      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=01D-0011

   Also, what about Cotoneaster, like 'Mooncreeper'?

      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=025-0006

   A perennial possibility for shade is Woolly yarrow

      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=05E-0001

   or 'Angelina' sedum:

      http://www.bonvivantnursery.com/display.cgi?code=019-0003

   I'm linking to the nursery pages because they have photos and
   descriptions that might help, not to tell you to order from me.
   :)

Chris