From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:03 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] YO Rich!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to legislate sense in more than it is
possible to legislate taste.  It's kind of like teaching a pig to sing -- it
wastes your time, and it bores the pig.  The only problem I have with people
who refuse to wear proper safety equipment is the increase in my insurance
premiums.
zem