Re: YO Rich!

I love the sign!  I wonder if Alan could post it in the ambulances?  Umm -
the stupidity also extends to the insurance investigators!  (hope I don't
offend anyone)  When Alan was being interviewed the gal went down her list I
am sure and kept asking him if he was wearing his seat belt!  Now really!
He repeated he was on a motorcycle!  "I understand that, but were you
wearing your seat belt"!  He answered NO, they have not yet retrofitted them
to motorcycles?

Vera