tax help - commercial names

Can anyone help me out with a website that might list commercial plant names?
For example, there is a new Clematis out called Clematis Crystal Fountain (TM). That is a commercial name, not the actual cultivar name, which is Clematis 'Fairy Blue'. Commercial names aren't allowed to use quote marks. Like Rosa Knock Out is really Rosa 'Radrazz'

But of course most things we read have not been scrutinized for taxonomical correctness. So how do I know if I'm dealing with a commercial or cultivar name? So far, my best reference is the RHS Plantfinder 2005-6, but not everything is in there and the print is so tiny, and they listed R. Knockout's real name as R. 'Daddler' - where'd that come from?

Anyway, does anyone have an easier source I can use?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5