Re: epis, now Jeffersonia

Glad it's at your house and not mine.  It hasn't rained here for 5 whole
days!  I'm ecstatic!  This is the longest dry spell we've had in
months!  WE've got so many mosquitos here I fell like I'm lving back on
the east coast again!  Just crazy and apparently they are all starving-
if I'm going to get West Nile this is going to the year- but I'm sure
not sitting inside just because some little blood thristy critters are
about!  I've made a whole list of garden stuff I want to do to morrow
and I'm praying that the weather man is WRONG!  Current forcast is rain
all day Sat and Sun!  That would simply be too cruel!

Theresa

P.S.  Sorry it is raining at your house Donna