Re: tax help - commercial names

Ceres, yes, this one I know. It is Clematis 'Evipo038'. I was using it as an example. What I was hoping for was an easy way to check all cultivar names to see if they are in fact commercial names - in which case, I need to remove the quote marks.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tax help - commercial names

In a message dated 4/21/06 9:33:31 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

For example, there is a new Clematis out called Clematis Crystal Fountain
(TM).

Kitty, that is a Raymond Evison Clematis & I believe it is 'EVI' something.
Perhaps if you do a search on his name. We have that one at the greenhouse.
I could look on Monday as I believe it listed the production name on the
tag as well as the TM.
Ceres