To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 7:34 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Herb Suggestion

I'm looking for suggestions-- I recently put in a rough path through my rock
garden, edged with bricks. The bricks have 3 holes in each. I would like to
plan an herb seed in each hole, but I don't know enough about the herbs and
need ideas. I want something which will not spread much laterally but also
not be very tall. I was thrilled with my recent acquisition of a very large
Rosemary plant, which is wonderfully fragrant. I'm looking forward to cooking
with it.
Sue
Zone 6