Lilium

I finally ordered some lilies from The Lily Garden.  I tried to reach them
by phone for about a month with no luck.  I had some questions that were
easier handled by phone.  I was about to give up, when I finally reached a
real live person last week!  I had spoken to them before regarding my
upcoming daylily convention and had to complete that conversation as well.
Anyway, I purchased the following bulbs and would like any comments that you
would like to offer:

TIBETAN SNOW	ASIATIC	WHITE	36-48"
RED VELVET	ASIATIC	RED	3' -5'
GOLDEN SEPTRE	TRUMPET	YELLOW	4'+
ORTEGA	TRUMPET	CREAM, YEL CENTER	4' -8'
SUMMER PALACE	TRUMPET	PINK	4'+
SILK ROAD	ORIENPET	WHITE/CRIMSON PINK	4'-6'
ORANIA	ORIENPET	MELON	4'+
ANASTASIA	ORIENPET	WHITE,ROSE PINK	4'-6'
WILLEKE ALBERTI	ORIENTAL	ICY PINK	4'

I had planted other lilies in the fall from John Scheepers including L.
'Ceres', 'Royal Fascination', 'Red Hot', "Satisfaction' 'Lovely Girl' and
'Golden Splendour'.  This spring I bought and planted 'Pisa', 'Salmon
Twinkle' and 'Tom Pounce'. The bulbs that I bought locally were smaller in
size, so I hope that I get some bloom this year.

I think I'm growing about 75 lily varieties now!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com