Re: Plant list

Mine is more copper/brown/green with some orange and red.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant list

In a message dated 4/23/06 10:07:34 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

biotech.tipo.gov.tw/plantjpg/1/Acalypha%20wilkesiana.jpg

This appeared to have very red foliage on my screen not like the
orange/coral/cream/brown blend of the ones I have grown or we have in the greenhouse. My
favorite is Acalypha wilkesian 'Cypress Elf' whic is a lacey threadleaf with
the usual coloration. It provides great texture for a container. I have
had this one for 3 yrs and orginally purchased it from Singing Springs.
Ceres