Re: Just a rainy day

LOL Chris, your day was not so very different from mine...I was out
in the rain digging plants until I got just too durn wet and finally
gave up.  Cannot find the pants to my 'rain suit'; Lord only knows
where I put them!  So, of course entire lower half got soaked.  It
wasn't as cold here, tho' - probably low 60s, so it wasn't that
uncomfortable until I was about totally drenched.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

----------
> From: Chris Petersen <chris@widom-assoc.com>
> Dear friends,
>
> I have a friend who claimed that she was going to wear her
husbands marine
> blue wet suit to garden in this weekend as it's predicted to rain,
rain,
> rain! She probably out there right now sloshing in the mud and
wiping the
> rain off the end of her nose!  Not to be outdone, I woke up early
this
> morning, bundled up in a turtleneck and sweatshirt and put on my
yellow rain
> slicker with the clear hood visor!  Luckily, I had just purchased
some Muck
> shoes as my old canvas Keds had soles that flapped when you walked
in them
> and tears where my shovel cut through when I was digging. Then I
headed out
> in the elements.  It was probably around forty degrees and the wind
snuck up
> the sleeves of my raincoat giving me a chill, but I was determined!
Of