Re: epis and Jeffersonia and Glaucidium

Marge, the way I look at change is "Every time a door closes a window opens -- it's just hell waiting in the hall." Who knows what new gardening adventures will be in store for you.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] epis and Jeffersonia and Glaucidium

You'd be most welcome, Bonnie....most of them are done tho' a few
still have some flowers so it would need to be early April:-)  Just
let me know when you feel like heading east tho' this may be my last
spring in this garden since it has become evident that we're going to
have to sell up and move in the very near future - after 30 years
here.  I'm determined to take as much of my garden with me as I can
and have started digging and potting things; figure this season I
will be digging plants; not planting them.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs

From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>

Marge, if I ever get in your neighborhood, I just have to see your
Epi's in
bloom!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)