Re: An okay weekend

In a message dated 4/24/06 12:40:12 PM, wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

> They are
> predicting a freeze tonight for us

We are predicted to get frost tonight also.   Sounds like the story of 05'.
My lilies are big enough they will again be damaged for the season.   I am
going to cover the two smaler Japanese maples but the largr is approx 10'
(bloodgood) so is to lrg to do so.   It really got burned last year and it is so
beautiful right now.