Re: blue jay bathing lesson

Cool!

I brushed the dogs, and dispersed the clumps about the yard in tow
of Ariana "The Canine-Avian Diplomat".

Somewhere once I read that if you put out chicken egg shell nesting
birds will consume the shell bits to replenish calcium reserves to
help with the production of more eggs.  Has anyone else ever heard that?