Re: rhodohypoxis

I have on in my garden that bloomed the first 2 years, but not the most recent 2 years. So....I'd also like to know what the trick is!

Theresa

Kitty wrote:

I got some last year and managed on ewimply bloom on it. Overwintered dry in garage. got it out a few weeks ago, watered, put under lights. It is responding very well, lots of new growth, 2 very pretty open flowers whith 2 more buds on the way.

anyone else grow this? When and with what should I be fertilizing it?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5