From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Karen Fernsler
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:50 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] blue jay bathing lesson

Cool!

I brushed the dogs, and dispersed the clumps about the yard in tow of Ariana
"The Canine-Avian Diplomat".

Somewhere once I read that if you put out chicken egg shell nesting birds
will consume the shell bits to replenish calcium reserves to help with the
production of more eggs.  Has anyone else ever heard that?