From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Bonnie Holmes
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:47 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Trilliums ?

Do you have rock around your area?  Farmers who want it out of their fields
so don't mind you taking it away?  I started out making a number of "raised
beds" by slowly gathering rocks, outlining the bed and raising the bed by
mulching it...I even put my mulch pile on it until it was ready to plant.
Bales of straw can also help.

Behalf