Re: More demons of ignorance, arrogance, and darkness

Never gonna work unless you educate the public in the
area. I see the sod, tree, and a few stello daylilies
in the near future.

Maybe you should write an article for the local (where
the complainers are) newspaper on what you are trying
to achieve there and the great importance it is
providing.... might want to mention it will save the
taxpayers funds too once established, no watering, no
mowing, etc....

Maybe a few signs too- native restoration in progress
type thing...

Donna