From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Daryl
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 5:39 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] impending move

Marge,

Please consider marketing your property in one of the horticulture
magazines, or work with a realtor who can do so. I'm sure that many plant
collectors (or want-to-be's) would be interested in what you've got. Sold as
commonly available property, it probably won't bring as much as one marketed
as a plant lover's paradise.

You also have the added cachet of being a garden writer, and that can bring
extra dollars, too. In addition,  I'll bet you have some mature specimens of
trial plants that you've received over the years.