Re: viburnum question

It really is, isn't it?  It's not bugging me much, I am just curious, since
all the others bloom and fruit.  The doublefile has two cycles of blooming
which is very cool.  But the blackhaw really is the prettiest one in the
yard.  And it does get that pretty purple/burgandy fall color which is nice.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX