Re: More demons of ignorance, arrogance, and darkness

What if you explain and show it ten times and it STILL is done the wrong way, what do you do then?
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon, VA

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More demons of ignorance, arrogance, and darkness

Education just doesn't seem valued anymore. Just hire somebody for as little as possible, give 'em a deadly weapon and turn 'em loose. Why bother to train or teach? Why spend more money for someone who knows what they're doing? I have seen several travesties here, but none so bad as this Jim.

Being a northerner, I might not have known what it was, but would have understood that it was a deliberate planting - matched pair and all. Instead of just hacking away, why not take a moment and f.....g ASK!!!!

neIN, Zone 5