RE: More demons of ignorance, arrogance, and darkness

Sounds as though you have to emphasize that these are considered protected
even if they grow them on their property AND they will not be allowed.
Maybe, a test that has arrangements and ask them which will be
disqualified.

I think a lot of people have gotten used to ignoring rules, thinking they
can get around them.  I see it all the time.