Re: Bonnie Zone 7 ETN

No, you may be thinking of the other Bonnie on this list...I've lived here
since 78.  Thanks for your comment and those I've received from others.
Now that I have figured out the uploading, I'm going to divide the albums
by season.  Certainly does help me remember where things are.

Ah, now I see what you mean by address...it is easier to just send the link
from my yahoo address where I set up the albums.