RE: Turf war?

Oh I agree... I am not doing a lawn service, just some
help with cutting it. Actually, it is my cleaning
lady's son who is looking for some extra cash. I will
still decide what chemicals go on the lawn!

It took me a year of battling time to make the
decision to hire out routine jobs. When it got down to
not seeing my family for days, always telling my
friends I can't go with them, then having to spend my
only off time doing chores, always having a mess
around since I never had enough time to finish a job,
that made up my mind. For the small cost, it is worth
it to me to be able to have time with family and
friends....When things change, and I do have time, I
will go back to doing it myself.

--- Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>