rotator cuff surgery

Did you go to a physical therapist for a few weeks? When did you start being able to do exercises? I dread having my arm in a sling for 6 weeks. I asked every way I could if I could just do something during the 6 weeks but he warned me of pulling out the stitches.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] RAIN /international MG conference?

I had that surgery several years ago.  One suggestion:  as you begin to do
your exercises, do them every time you use the bathroom.  In that way, you
will spread them throughout the day.  When I did them this way, I didn't
even have to go to therapy as I progressed on my own.  By the time the
doctor released me, I could reach my hands in back.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN