Re: holy cow - RAIN!

I have very carefully landscaped to make sure any runoff goes into safe
areas.  But a lot of it soaked in since the ground was starved for real
moisture.  And the runoff from the streets will end up in the water table or
the lake.  I'll bet this helped a lot.  Some lakes were still about twelve
feet low.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX