RE: rotator cuff surgery

I never did go to a physical therapist...just did the exercises my doctor
gave me.  He started out with my arm straight down and making very small
circles and gradually widened them.  After doing that for a few weeks, he
added moving my arm back and forth but NOT out to the side and not high.
When all of those were doing well, he added more.  I remember that it was a
very long time before I could move my arm out to the side enough to get a
good scrubbing under it.  Just be patient and do the exercises religiously.

Bonnie Zone 7/7 ETN