unseasonable cold front

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: unseasonable cold front
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:20:16 -0500

What is w/ this weather?   I've been wearing shorts every evening this week
until tonight and now I look at the forecast and we are supposed to get rain
and snow showers Saturday night??  In April?  Snow showers?  What the
heck?   I checked the weather for Claremore and it says it's 33 degrees
there now?  It's in the 50's here but fixin' to drop tonight.  I don't get
this at all.  Thank goodness I hadn't put the heaters up yet or reversed the
ceiling fans.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A