Re: unseasonable cold front

Hi Pam, Don't look now, but it is all moisture. Didn't you wish for that. LOL Bus seriously, I know where you are coming from. Last week the weather was warm, grass is green, tulips blooming, daffs up and beautiful. This week the high has been 40, nights are single digits, and most of the pretty flowers are kinda mushy. I just wrote it off to April in Nebraska. Welcome to the Cornhusker State--Go Big Red!!! Rich, freezing in Z-5

Pam Evans wrote:

What is w/ this weather?   I've been wearing shorts every evening this week
until tonight and now I look at the forecast and we are supposed to get rain
and snow showers Saturday night??  In April?  Snow showers?  What the
heck?   I checked the weather for Claremore and it says it's 33 degrees
there now?  It's in the 50's here but fixin' to drop tonight.  I don't get
this at all.  Thank goodness I hadn't put the heaters up yet or reversed the
ceiling fans.