To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: [CHAT] unseasonable cold front

What is w/ this weather? I've been wearing shorts every evening this week until tonight and now I look at the forecast and we are supposed to get rain
and snow showers Saturday night??  In April?  Snow showers?  What the
heck?   I checked the weather for Claremore and it says it's 33 degrees
there now?  It's in the 50's here but fixin' to drop tonight.  I don't get
this at all. Thank goodness I hadn't put the heaters up yet or reversed the
ceiling fans.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX