To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] unseasonable cold front

In a message dated 4/6/07 3:27:18 PM, pulis@mindspring.com writes:

Your Magnolia experience is why I don't even plant them any more.

The Royal Star is the first to bloom & very often we did not get the full
bloom experience however last year we did and we had it in bloom for sometime this year. This is the first time I have lost the blooms on the 'Butterflies'
as it blooms later.   It is worth the chance!
    Ceres