To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] unseasonable cold front

In a message dated 4/6/07 6:33:47 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Tree and herbaceous peonies look good.

Kitty, I chkd my tree peonies again this afternoon. The foliage which had not unfurled is just limp. What do you think, will it sprout new foliage or maybe it will not survive. The largest one is a purple and I have had it more than 10 yrs. The yellow one is smaller but I have had it more than 5 yrs.
I so hate to lose them.   Fortunately we have had high winds the past few
days.
I did cut some hyacinths this afternoon. They were limp & lying on the ground but perked up when I placed them in water and the sweet scent is still
there.
    Ceres